Music for your media production
TV, Podcast, Film, Video, Theatre, Gaming Videos
Below is a piece of music Sue was commissioned to compose for a London based Youth Theatre Group. The play was ‘The Forbidden City’, and was a story about young star crossed lovers, and was set in China.
Sue is available for commissions to compose original music for your media project whether it is for Film, TV, Theatre or Radio.
Sue specialises in custom made compositions featuring strings, and can also write for piano and voice. She can produce scores using Sibelius, and records music at her home studio, (Sue uses Logic Pro X).
In addition, Sue has extensive experience as a music arranger, and is able to conduct, should this be required.
Sue has a wealth of original recorded music which can be used for any media project you are planning.
“Feedback from people who enjoy my music indicates that my strength as a composer is the ability to write a strong and memorable melody.”
“Coming over at times like the soundtrack to a good BBC costume drama, the instrumental pieces offer that sort of sense of the past.”
“Meteor Productions approached me to make a DVD of my music – ‘Reflections of Cornwall’, and the videos from this have been broadcast around the world with over 1,500,000 views on YouTube!”
Why Choose Sue For Your Media Project?
- My background as a classical musician means that I have a sound knowledge of music theory.
- As a violinist and pianist, my music can feature strong melodic themes against an atmospheric harmonic backdrop.
- I have my own home studio from which I can work quickly and efficiently.
- If required, I have a network of professional musicians I can call upon to provide extra instrumentation and vocal parts.
- I am an experienced music arranger, specialising in creating diverse arrangements of varied musical styles for string ensembles.
- If required, I am able to conduct an ensemble